|Planning and Coordination
- Plan and coordinate the commissioning of HVAC systems for new construction and renovation projects
- Work with contractors,subcontractors, internal SJPL team and client to ensure that HVAC systems are installed according to design specifications and industry standards
- Communicate commissioning issues, questions and concerns through proper channels in a timely manner
- Work with internal and external teams to assure testing equipment is calibrated
- Assist in as-built documentation and review for accuracy and completeness
|Functional Testing & Troubleshooting
- Responsible for troubleshooting HVAC systems to identify and resolve any issues during the commissioning process. This includes identifying and resolving any mechanical, electrical, or control system issues that may arise.
- Write commissioning reports and provide recommendations for corrective actions when necessary.
- Conduct commissioning coordination meetings as needed with project management, control, and balance.
- Conducts functional testing of HVAC systems to ensure they operate efficiently and meet the client's requirements. This involves conducting performance tests, such as airflow and temperature testing, to identify any issues and ensure that the HVAC systems are functioning as designed
- Verify the system’s performance, including establishing acceptance criteria, obtaining completed reports, performing verification and spot checking for validation
|Reporting Technical Support
- The Commissioning Engineer provides technical support to the project team and other stakeholders. This involves answering questions about the HVAC systems and providing guidance on how to properly operate and maintain them.
- The Commissioning Engineer develops and maintains commissioning schedules and budgets. This involves working with the project team to ensure that commissioning activities are completed on time and within budget.
- Write commissioning reports and provide recommendations for corrective actions when necessary
- Develop project specific commissioning schedule
- Review system specific test scripts and sequences of operations
- Track commissioning issues until resolved and closed
|Skill & Behaviour /Experience required
- 10 + years of experience in commissioning HVAC systems for commercial and industrial projects.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel and Outlook required;
- Candidates should have experience in any one of the following areas: Commissioning; Mechanical Control System installation or maintenance; HVAC testing and balancing; Facilities operations and/or maintenance.
- Advance knowledge of mechanical systems(HVAC) and basic knowledge of electrical and fire alarm/life safety systems.
- Advance knowledge of mechanical or electrical control systems.
- Ability to read and understand construction documents (design drawings, control diagrams, specifications, etc.).
- Knowledgeable about products, services, companies, and people eliminating energy waste in
- Knowledgeable about leading quality standards (ISO, ISHRAE, BEE) and certifications (LEED,
Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in Mechanical Engineering / Energy Engineering / Electrical Engineering.
The role includes travel- so should enjoy and be open for travel to the sites as per the requiremen
|Skills & Behaviour
- Fitment to SJPL Core Values
- Communication: Must communicate effectively with variety of Stakeholders and Team
- Courage to roll with the punches and keep going at it
- Strong computer skills (Web Search, Email, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Pays major attention to minor details
- Tenacity, reliability, perseverance, pursuit of quality. Be able to prioritize their own work, and focus on executing a particular task/project to completion under the pressure
- Ability to multitask - Quickly understand the requirements of diverse stakeholders
- Must be able to make effective presentations to a variety of audiences