- Responsible for imaging, piloting and spreading new ways to save energy and serve our clients in pursuit of our Mission and Vision.
- Providing meaningful opportunities for Site Energy Engineers and Site Electricians from various sites to interact with each other to build empathy and support.
- Keeping client engineering teams updated and satisfied, and informed about their own contractual commitments towards Smart Joules
- Managing site works of vendors and contractors.
- Conduct and/or help the Site Energy Engineer conduct small scale events and trainings on energy efficiency at client site
- Ensuring all information used for billing and monthly reports are accurate and shared in a timely manner with the Central Services team.
- Ensuring Smart Joules’ invoices are submitted on time and to the right people.
- Resolving all queries of engineering teams related to billing and keeping continuous track of invoice movement within the client team until date of payment.
- Ensuring Site Energy Engineers stay on top of their billing related responsibilities
- Setting daily energy savings targets based on weekly and monthly targets given by Senior Managers and enabling Site Energy Engineers to achieve the intended results.
- Executing periodic audits at our client sites to ensure our ECMs are performing as intended, and with the intention of discovering additional ECMs
- Providing constant support to Site Energy Engineers to ensure end-use assets and systems are performing efficiently.
- Take up the activities necessary to ensure achievement of the person-specific or department specific OKRs.
- Managing execution of maintenance schedules prepared by Sr. Manager in coordination with Site Energy Engineers, contractors, vendors, and clients.
- Handling inventory management at sites efficiently, ensuring the availability of critical spares.
- Ensure the spares/consumables procured for maintenance activities are the best cost without compromising on quality.
- Ensuring vendors are executing all works under AMCs and Warranties in a timely and high-quality manner.
- Ensuring the data related to maintenance budget estimation is prepared and shared as and when required.
- Ensuring the maintenance is carried out within the allocated budget.
- Share all information related to critical breakdowns and client communication with the sr. management. Support the Site Engineers to address all breakdowns.
- Presenting and explaining monthly reports to clients to help them appreciate our work.
- Maintaining all site documentation as per Smart Joules’ standards.
- Regularly documenting and sharing best practices and success stories from all sites with other Energy Managers and Site Energy Engineers.
- Using DeJoule consistently and comprehensively to drive savings.
- Coordinating with Projects, BMS and Analytics & Automation teams to execute onboarding and regular training programs for Site Energy Engineers and clients .
- Ensuring Site Energy Engineers use DeJoule consistently and comprehensively.
- Support in improving the BMS system features through regular use and feedback.
- Contributions to regional planning in line with our goals and plans.
- Coordinating with the HR department for recruitment and induction of high-quality Site Energy Engineers and Energy Managers for our team. Helping with induction programs of other team members in Smart Joules, as needed.
- Mentor and help the SEEs in undergoing training and technical development. Ensure the SEEs attend the training sessions organized by Smart Joules.