|Collaboration and Deployment experience
- Create software deployment strategies that are essential for the successful deployment of software in the work environment. Identify and implement data storage methods like clustering to improve the performance of the team.
- Come up with solutions for managing a vast number of documents in real-time and enables quick search and analysis. Identify issues in the production phase and system and implements monitoring solutions to overcome those issue
- Involved in designing and developing scaling strategies, automation scripts, and solutions to implement, streamline, and executing the software.
- Scaling Kubernetes workers and database provisions as needed.
- Create/modify CI/CD pipelines as needed by developers.
- Monitor cost fluctuations and optimize.
- Provide support to developers by assigning bugs and alerting about failures in time.
- Analyse architecture problems and caveats and provide precise solutions/tools for it
- Prior experience working with AWS (DynamoDB, ElasticCache, EKS, Lambda).
- Intermediate knowledge of containers and Docker and orchestration.
- Hands on experience with Kubernetes and Istio service mesh.
- Experience with CI/CD platforms like GitHub Actions, Jenkins, Travi, etc